The SMART Visofold 1000 bifold doors offer impressive opening apertures that can unite internal and external areas creating unique living and social areas.Visofold can be used in domestic applications as either an alternative to inline sliding doors, or to open up an entire wall as part of a conservatory; the system will make the most of a beautiful view or bring a garden into the home.
Visofold doors offer a choice of opening configurations to suit any application. Choose to fold the sashes internally or externally, place the opening at the side so the sashes all fold one way, at one end, to create a single entrance door for easy access, or in the middle to give the option of a double door.
All Visofold profiles feature a polyamide thermal break that enhances the thermal performance of the profile and improves the overall U-Value. Profiles feature EPDM high quality gaskets and weather brushes to aid weather resistance. Visofold complies with the requirements of Building Regulations Document L 2010. Security is assured by multi-point lock mechanisms on main opening sashes, and shoot-bolt locking on floating mullions.
SMART Visofold 1000 Bifolding Doors:
- 70mm direct fix outer frame
- Option of a 15mm low threshold
- Slim sight-lines that maximise the glass
- 24mm to 32mm glazing
- Heavy Duty Inline Rollers with 5mm of vertical adjustment
- 0.5mm of horizontal adjustment additional hinge packers
- D pull handles for ease of use when opening and closing
- Designer verso shootbolt handles that operate a steel locking gearbox
- Hoppe lever/lever handles that operate a multipoint secure locking system
- Projecting cills with concealed drainage
- 1.7 U value using a 1.2U sealed unit conforming to document L building regulations
- Choice of 85mm Stub cill, 150mm, 190mm or 225mm, There is also a 17mm drip tray available that is face drained
Used commercially in a bar, café or restaurant, Visofold can create a glazed screen that allows in the maximum ingress of light in inclement weather, and will also easily glide to open up an entire wall in warmer weather.
RECOMMENDED DESIGN LIMITATIONS
- Minimum Sash Width: 700mm
- Maximum Sash Width: 1200mm
- Maximum Sash Height: 2500mm (dependant on site conditions)
- Maximum Sash Weight: 100kg